Thursday, December 17, 2009

ooops he is doing it again....!!!!

ooops he is doing it again....!!!!



one day i will win over him .. he is playing hide and seek with me from past few months. i am trying my level best to take him with me everyday. and my level best to give him tight hugg so that he will not run away from me.... but always always he won.

he used to to do this 3 yrs before also, but that time i controlled him...
Now again ....


i am trying to give all temptations to him..
like good dreams and huggs and kisses.... still i think he is angry....
one of my friend sugestd me to take medicines so that he comes to me....
i dont wanna that ....i just dont want to addict to medicines for him....
ooooos i think i didnt tell you whts is "his " name ....

its my "sleep " friends .... i started feeling that i became a sleeping disorder person.
 
By the way what you guys thought???

No comments:

Post a Comment